PLEASE COPY THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CONSIGNMENT. TWIN CITIES HORSE SALES (Please Check One)
Quarter Horse Sale
Appaloosa Horse Sale
Paint Horse Sale
Office (507) 263-4200
--- Please Print or Type ---
Fax (507) 263-4202
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Consignment fee of $85.00 per head. Commission 8%.
2. No pass out fee, however, you have the right to accept or refuse the final bid while horse is still in sale ring. If a horse is sold on
grounds after it has been through the ring, that sale must still go through the sale office. 3. Catalog deadline is 45 DAYS prior to sale date.
4. There will be NO SUBSTITUTES. Horses not cataloged sell last.
5. HORSES WILL BE SOLD IN CATALOG ORDER.
6. ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS WITH SIGNED TRANSFER OR $85 CONSIGNMENT FEE MUST ACCOMPANY SALE
ENTRY OR HORSE WILL NOT BE CATALOGED. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO TWIN CITIES HORSE SALES.
7. A signed breeders certificate must accompany all bred mares and mares with foals at their sides.
8. INDIVIDUAL and ORIGINAL negative coggins test, within 6 months, and a Current Health Certificate will be required for each
horse, which can accompany the horse on sale day.
9. Horses sold which are unsound in eyes, wind, are “windsuckers,” “cribbers,” or are of known lameness, must be so announced.
10. A $5.00 Halter Charge will be applied to every horse that is sold. A new halter will be given to the buyer when payment is
11. Entries will be provided stalls and bedding by Twin Cities Horse Sales. Bring your own feed.
12. Pictures are subject to a selection process. We limit the number we accept.
13. Your horse is cataloged for the benefit of advertising the horse and giving everyone a fair opportunity to bid on the horse. Once
a horse is cataloged, we DO expect the horse to be brought to the sale. Upon execution of this contract, consignor agrees not
to dispose of the horse by private sale. Any horse withdrawn from the sale, for any reason other than infirmity, will be assessed
a $400 penalty in addition to the $85 catalog fee.
I have completed this form to the best of my ability. I have reviewed the conditions of the sale and am willing and able to meet both the obligations and deadline schedule.
Signature of Consignor:
Mail Consignments to: TWIN CITIES HORSE SALES
30477 OXFORD MILL RD ~ CANNON FALLS, MN 55009
ALL SALES START AT 10AM
Sale Location:SIMON ARENA ~
2 miles north of Cannon Falls
on Highway 52