Simon Horse Company
Twin Cities Horse Sales
Physical Address: 29100 Harry Ave, Randolph, MN 55065
Mailing Address: PO Box 425, Cannon Falls, MN 55009
Phone: 507-263-4200; Fax: 507-263-4202
ONLINE CONSIGNMENT FORM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Consignment fee of $85.00 per head. Commission 8%.
2. No pass out fee, however, you have the right to accept or refuse the final bid while horse is still in sale ring. If a horse is sold on grounds after it has been through the ring, that sale must still go through the sale office.
3. Printed Catalog deadline is 03/01/2023. Any consignments received after that date will sell in the supplement.
4. There will be NO SUBSTITUTES. Horses not cataloged sell last.
5. HORSES WILL BE SOLD IN CATALOG ORDER.
6. ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS WITH SIGNED TRANSFER OR $85 CONSIGNMENT FEE MUST ACCOMPANY SALE ENTRY OR HORSE WILL NOT BE CATALOGED. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: TWIN CITIES HORSE SALES AND MAIL UPON SUBMISSION TO: PO BOX 186, Cannon Falls, MN 55009.
7. A signed breeder certificate must accompany all bred mares and mares with foals at their sides.
8. INDIVIDUAL and ORIGINAL negative coggins test, within 6 months of sale date, is required for all horses. All out of state horses must have a Current Health Certificate, dated within 30 days of sale date, which can accompany horse on sale day.
9. Horses sold which are unsound in eyes, wind, are “windsuckers,” “cribbers,” or are of known lameness, must be so announced.
10. A $8 Halter Fee will be applied to every horse that is sold. A new halter will be given to the buyer when payment is received.
11. Entries will be provided stalls and bedding by Twin Cities Horse Sales. Bring your own feed.
12. Pictures are subject to a selection process. We limit the number we accept.
13. Your horse is cataloged for the benefit of advertising the horse and giving everyone a fair opportunity to bid on the horse. Once
a horse is cataloged, we DO expect the horse to be brought to the sale. Upon execution of this contract, consignor agrees not to
dispose of the horse by private sale. Any horse withdrawn from the sale, for any reason other than infirmity, will be assessed a $400 penalty in addition to the $85 catalog fee.
If you are including a picture please email in high resolution .jpg format to email@example.com.
If consigning online, make sure to send in a check for $85 per horse, made payable to TCHS, or original papers and signed transfer, to complete your consignment!
Mail to: PO Box 186, Cannon Falls, MN 55009