ONLINE ALL BREED CONSIGNMENT FORM
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Commission fee is 8% on all horses that sell for $500 or more. A flat rate commission fee of $40 apply to horses that sell for less than $500.
- $3 yardage fee on all horses.
- You have the right to accept or refuse the final bid while horse is still in sale ring. If a horse is sold on grounds after it has been through the ring, that sale must still go through the sale office. A pass out fee of $40 applies to any horse goes through the ring but does not sell.
- Horses sold which are unsound in eyes, wind, are “windsuckers,” “cribbers,” or are of known lameness, must be so announced.
- We ask that all horses have a current negative Coggins dated within 6 months of sale day. Additionally, any horses traveling from outside the state of MN should have a Health Certificate dated within 30 days of the sale day.
If you are including a picture please attach in high resolution .jpg format.